About this Recipe
A quick and easy, gut-friendly dinner using a new favorite Trader Joe’s item: Hearts of Palm pasta!
You only need a handful of simple ingredients (chicken, olive oil, seasonings and veggies), but the combination is delicious. Plus, the chickpeas and artichoke hearts add prebiotic fiber that your gut LOVES!
Gut health doesn’t have to be complicated. You can easily incorporate gut-loving foods into meals like this, and learn how to put together meals that support your digestive health without stress.
Need more support and guidance? Apply for my gutTogether program, where we can give you personal, sustainable action steps to maintain results!
Hearts of Palm Pasta with Chicken and Veggies
- 1 chicken breast (cooked)
- 1 serving Trader Joe's Hearts of Palm pasta
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup chickpeas drained
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts drained
- Cook pasta per package instructions.Add chickpeas and artichoke hearts to pan.Plate and top with remaining ingredients.