About this Recipe
Looks like mush, but tastes AMAZING – and, it’s the easiest, quickest dinner! Trust me, the entire family will love this Pesto Cauliflower Gnocchi with Chicken Sausage.
Easy, throw-together meals help me to stay fueled throughout the week and decreases stress (and dishes ?) overall. Something I teach my clients is to have simple ingredients on hand, and mix and match throughout the week!
This recipe is great for fun variety – remember, your gut LOVES a diverse diet – AND it’s an excuse to go to Trader Joe’s. Thank me later!
Pesto Cauliflower Gnocchi with Chicken Sausage
- 2 bags TJ's cauliflower gnocchi
- Avocado oil optional
- Chicken sausage pre-cooked
- 1 TJ's Vegan Kale Pesto
- Cook gnocchi using your preferred method. I throw mine in a pan with avocado oil and water, cover with a lid to defrost, then remove lid and brown. You can also air fry these for 10 minutes to get them more crispy!
- Add cauliflower rice, sausage, and kale; cook until warmed thoroughly.
- Add in desired amount of kale pesto sauce, stir until well combined.